The aim of the course is to provide candidates with the basic understanding and practical skills required when dealing with Quick Hitches on Excavators.
By the end of the course, the successful candidates will complete the following in accordance with accepted good practice an current guidelines:
- Identify the Risks Related with Quick Hitch Devices
- Perform the Operators Legal Duties
- Show Safe Working Practices
- Demonstrate Skills to Connect/Disconnect Attachments
- Show How to Conduct Visual Inspections
- Execute Maintenance of Quick Hitch Equipment
- Demonstrate the Appropriate Methods for Testing Connections
- Comply with Manufactures Specification of Use
- Course Evaluation
We will also ensure that delegates have a thorough knowledge of the responsibilities under all relevant health and safety legislation.
The duration of the course depends on the previous experience of the candidate.